one single or a double available now
Not ready for “the home” yet but tired of having to wait for family or friends to come over to do things for you, tired of being alone and would like “family” close by? Give us a call we are Abbeyfield House in Durham designed with active seniors in mind we have 1 and 2 room suites currently available to rent give us a call 519-369-1112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Each resident has their own private 1 or 2 room suite and meals are enjoyed with “the family” of the other residents in our common dining room prepared by our staff. It’s time to start enjoying life!
* Home-cooked nutritious meals
* Breakfast Bar for self service
* A professional, dedicated house/home manager
* Communal areas for social activities
* Attractive gardens for all to enjoy and
* 24 hour emergency assistance for peace of mind
* Abbey's Top Notch! Beauty Spa / Hair Salon
* New Multi Function Family Room available for Resident's and Friends. Also available for local groups. **** Covid-19 procedures may affect the use of this room
* A warm and homely atmosphere created by staff, volunteers and friends who are linked to our houses and care homes
"Ever have that dream where we get older and live with a small group of like-minded friends and help support each other sharing expenses?
Ya, us too!" Friends of Abbeyfield
Do you feel you are ready to downsize your living, but are not ready to leave your neighbourhood? Would you like to retain your privacy while acquiring a built-in family? email@example.com
The Abbeyfield concept is very simple. Typically, up to fifteen residents of retirement age live in their own private bed-sitting rooms furnished with their own things. The residents share lunch and dinner, plus a self-serve breakfast from a well-stocked breakfast bar. Snacks and drinks are also available throughout the day. A House Coordinator attends to the daily running of the house, the shopping and the preparation and serving of meals. Privacy and independence are preserved yet the gentle supportive domestic atmosphere provides companionship and freedom from worries and chores.
Abbeyfield Houses Society of Durham is a non-profit housing option for seniors. It offers Seniors the opportunity to have the privacy for their own living area and the support of a house coordinator who manages the building and cooks meals.
Call 519 369 1112
to arrange for a tour and discussion